Wednesday 7 February 2018

8. The planning I intend to complete in order to ensure a successful outcome for my production

To be successful in my production I must first plan out the the necessary information to make sure my production is as smooth and efficient as possible.

This is a sample props list
I intend to produce:                                                  
  1.  a storyboard listing all the shot types, the sequence and any technical information (05/02/18)
  2.  a cast list along with costume so my actors are well informed and know what they should be wearing. (24/01/18)
  3. a set and props list (24/01/18)
  4. a script for the end pack shot to inform the audience (10/03/18)
  5. audience feedback for any improvements to be made (16/03/18)
This is a sample storyboard               

No comments:

Post a Comment