Friday 23 March 2018

11. Production Review

Production Review: My production and my intended improvements

I asked the media staff to review my adverts before I went out filming for the last time. I worked out what I wanted to ask them beforehand. Below is a summary:

Mrs D: we talked about actors and I decided to use the same actors as my earlier shoot.
Mrs B: she agreed that my editing was a bit 'jumpy' and she encouraged me to look back at earlier classwork on continuity techniques, which I did and re-edited one sequence as a result.
Sam, media tech: I asked him some questions about grading my adverts and also about music.
Focus group: 2 girls aged 16/17, 2 boys aged 17: they liked the pace and style of the adverts and thought the choice of music was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment