Thursday 7 December 2017

Minecraft Pocket Edition Gameplay Video for YouTube



How did you make the video (eg. what videos did you look at, what technology did you use?
Before making this video I watched other gaming videos for inspiration, for example, DanTDM and CaptainSparklez. I picked up on the casual and friendly way in which they interact with their audiences then tried to recreate this in my video. I first began by scripting what I was going to say so the commentary matched the video and sounded smooth but also realistic. To film the video I recorded it on an iPad, whilst using another iPad, to watch the pre recorded video (this was not in shot). To finish, I edited the two clips together using the FilmmakerPro app on the iPad. 


How might your video attract the attention of mojang and/or microsoft, and how might it influence them?
As I am playing the game and posting it online this may attract viewers which could help to promote the game. I review the game positively with suitable language helping to establish the game as child friendly. This is perfect for their target audience so may help to attract the attention of mojang and/or microsoft through the positive opinions on the game. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love video - the ears were a lovely touch! Good reflections too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete